Midori Media respects your right to privacy while visiting the Midori Media Website.
- This policy covers how Midori Media treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of Midori Media's products and services.
- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Midori Media does not own or control, or to people that Midori Media does not employ or manage.
Information and Use
- Midori Media collects personal information when you purchase one of our Software Solutions online at the Midori Media Website.
- This information is used by Midori Media to process your purchase and / or software registration requests.
- Midori Media does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
Credit Card Details
- Midori Media does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing Software Solutions from the Midori Media Website.
- Your credit card details are processed by eWAY (www.eway.com.au), our Secure Credit Card Payment Gateway service provider.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address you have provided to us, or by placing a prominent notice on the Midori Media Website.
Questions and Suggestions